Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Florida part 5

Today my dad and I drove to Clearwater Beach. On our way there we stopped at some public fishing accesses. We didn't catch any fish, but it was a lot of fun. Once we got to Clearwater Beach, we went to Big Pier 60 and fished on the pier until about 10:15. Then we went to our hotel. At Big Pier 60, Dad caught 1 stingray, and 1 catfish, and 1 lizard fish, and a bunch of pinfish, grunt, butterfish, and greenback sardines . I caught 1 fish that we don't really know what it was called, and a bunch of pinfish, butterfish and greenback sardines. That's all I remember us caching but I no I probably forgot something. I don't really know about tomorrow yet. Looking forward to tomorrow!

                                 -Asher Samsel

No comments:

Post a Comment