Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Windstream !

The reason I didn't blog for so long was because Windstream wasn't working. Someone who worked at Windstream came and kind of fixed the problem,  but not totally. Here's what's been happening, including a few posts that I had written but couldn't post. 

                Pond Day

A couple of days ago my Mom dropped me off at the pond. I caught 1 bass and 1 bream. Then my Dad came to pick me up,  but he wanted to go fishing too, so we got in the boat and went around the pond 2 times. Dad caught 3 bream. Looking forward to tomorrow.
  
         Asher Samsel

  
                        Work

Lately my family and I have been doing a lot of work in the yard. My dad and I built a arbor. It is cool. Today we are making another. It is going well. Yesterday I went to work for a friend for 6 dollars an hour. I worked in the barn. The man that I work for is a Little League coach. I always like it when I get on his team.

                                        Asher Samsel

                                       Baseball

Yesterday I had my first baseball practice of the season. It was so great . My coach is a really good coach. I really like being on his team. This year I am playing 11-12 for the first time. Today my Dad and brother and I went to the ball field it was fun. I have practice tomorrow at 7 o'clock.

                                         Bream And Bread

Today some of my siblings and I went fishing at the pond I caught 4 bream. My sister caught 1 bream. It was a lot of fun. We also went swimming.

    
                           Asher Samsel

                             Sorry

Sorry that I haven't been able to blog. Those things I wrote about are just the main things we have been doing. Looking forward to tomorrow.

                                 Asher Samsel


No comments:

Post a Comment