Saturday, August 8, 2015

Day 19

Today my dad and I went fishing at the Yampa River and Steamboat Lake. Dad caught 1 Rainbow trout on a Rebel Tracdown Ghost Minnow at Steamboat Lake, Dad also caught 1 Smallmouth Bass at the Yampa River on a Rebel Tracdown Ghost Minnow. I caught 3 Smallmouth Bass on a Rebel Tracdown Ghost Minnow at the Yampa River. I also caught 1 teeny tiny minnow at Steamboat Lake on a Rebel Tracdown Ghost Minnow. The smallmouth bass were the first smallmouth that I have ever caught!!! It has to do. Today we saw 3 deer cross the river it was really cool. Today I saw an antelope wen Dad was driving. RIght now we are 1581 miles from home. RIght now I am in northeastern Colorado. Today we saw so many crawfish shells and claws. I picked up my favorite ones, and I am going to take them home. Sorry about posting yesterday's blog late. looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment: