Sunday, August 2, 2015

Day 14

Today my dad and I went to Yosemite National Park. We got to fish, but we didn't catch any fish, but it was so much fun. We saw El Capitan which is the highest cliff in the world!!!!!! It is huge. it is 3000 feet tall. It's so amazing. We saw Yosemite falls, which is 2425 feet tall and is the 6th highest waterfall in the world!!!!!! We saw so many totally amazing things that I can't even describe. You should definitely go and see it for yourself!!! Yosemite National Park is my Grandpa's favorite place in the world. His favorite place in Yosemite is a huge rock feature called Half Dome. You should look up Half Dome on Google. It's cool. Today my Dad and I were driving and we where between about 9000 to 7000 feet. It was a cool view. Sadly, we only got one day in Yosemite National Park. Tonight we stay at a nice little hotel in California. Tomorrow we are going to fish a lot. I hope that my dad and I catch some fish. Looking forward to tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Great descriptions. Time to Google Half Dome. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish you hadn't forgotten your John Muir biography at home.

    ReplyDelete