Monday, February 20, 2017

I've been sick

The reason I haven't posted any blogs for the last week or so is because I've been very sick. But I'm feeling better, so here's a blog. Today I went back to work for the first time in a while, it went pretty well and I'm going back to work tomorrow. Today is also the day of my first baseball practice for the season..I'm sooooo excited!!!! Dad and Nathaniel have been in Texas for the last few days fishing. Obviously I don't know everything they have done so far, but based on what they have told me I think it's been a great trip. They get home from Texas today!!

Florida

My dad and I will be going to Florida soon after he gets home from Texas. I'm not sure exactly when we go... but I know it will be fun! That's it for today. Looking forward to tomorrow.

                 _ Asher Samsel

No comments:

Post a Comment