Friday, October 2, 2015

Stop it

Can anyone make it stop RAINING, fast? All my baseball games are getting rained out. And it's too muddy to fish and play outside. My last baseball game went well. I hit a double, and a single, and a walk with an RBI. I played catcher all game. We won, but I forgot the score. The  Children's Sale  started today, which is like a huge nice yard sale. I got 1 pair of Under Armour red shoes that are really nice for  $8.00. They originally cost about $60.00. I also got a pair of Teva orange and gray shoes  for  $8.00, and they originally cost about  $60.00 I also got a Atlanta Braves baseball hat . My little sister Autumn got some weird toy thing, my other little sister Holly got a Polly Pocket, my little brother Eli got a toy truck and a pack of toy bugs, and my older sister Sarah got some clothes. Today we ate spaghetti and meatballs. Looking forward to tomorrow.

                                                  - Asher Samsel 



                 -    

@Rr

No comments:

Post a Comment