Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 22nd

OCTOBER 22ND WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! My cake was a fruit cake that was so good.  I got a glow  in the dark Frisbee, and some games, and 2 packs of Doritos, and a candle for my room, and a water gun, and a toy bow and arrow and a knife and a huge pack of baseball cards. I also got $80 worth of birthday money from my family and friends. I also got a collar for my cat, and a pair of baseball socks. I went to a couple of thrift stores too and got some stuff. I also got to eat at Captain D's. I also got an Atlanta Braves shirt and an Atlanta Falcons shirt and a pair of winter boots. I also got some treats and a baseball, and an orange pair of socks, and a candle, and some ranch sunflower seeds. My second part of my day I had a baseball game. I played catcher the whole game. I threw out a runner at second base. When I hit I had a double and a groundout to the pitcher and walked. Looking forward to tomorrow.
               - Asher Samsel              

No comments:

Post a Comment