Thursday, July 28, 2016

The ponobscot river

Today I went fishing at a youth-only pond called Pickerel pond in Maine.  I didn't catch any fish, but it was really pretty, and we saw 26 frogs, including 4 huge frogs. Then Dad and I went fishing at the Penobscot river. Where Dad caught 3 chain pickerel on Rebel Crawfish.  Dad also caught 5 Smallmouth bass, 4 on Rebel crawfish and 1 on a Rebel Pop-R. I also caught 5 Smallmouth bass , all on a Rebel Crawfish. Then we ate steak that Dads friend Mr. Doug made us. They were really really  good!! Tomorrow Mr Doug will take us out on the Penobscot River for smallmouth bass in his boat. I'm really excited about fishing in his boat for smallmouth, especially on the Penobscot River. Today I also found a really strange dead fish in the water.  I also found about 6 fishing lures in the river. Looking forward to tomorrow.

         -Asher Samsel

No comments:

Post a Comment