Friday, September 18, 2015

It's Been a While

Sorryyyy I haven't blogged in soooo long. I don't know why I haven't been blogging lately. I don't remember all that happened since the last time I blogged so I will just blog about the highlights that I remember.
 Baptized
Today my family went to a gathering at a river for people to be baptized. My 8-year-old sister Autumn and I where baptized in the river. It was amazing!!!!! There was so much food. I think that it was cool being baptized in a river.
 Fishing
Today my dad and I went fishing at the pond. Dad caught  soo many fish. Some were bass and some were bream. He used a Lindy Watsit grub, and a Rebel Micro Popper with an Ant Fly under it. I caught 3 bream on the same baits as Dad. I'm really excited about tomorrow because tomorrow is Saturday. A lot of college football games will be played. Looking forward to tomorrow.
                               -Asher Samsel  

No comments:

Post a Comment