Sunday, July 26, 2015

Day 6

Today my dad and I went fishing in several different places, but where we caught all of our fish was a small creek called Lava creek. I don't know how many fish we caught, but we caught a lot. They were all brook trout. We caught them on the Rebel Tracdown Ghost Minnow and regular Tracdown Minnow, and Micro Minnows and Craws. Today I saw sooooooooo much wildlife, like bison and elk and deer and just all kinds of things big and small. The scenery is amazing in Yellowstone National Park. It is almost like you are walking in a zoo with great scenery too. Looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. In the last picture Eli found "a nice place to have a house". I'm so glad for all of the different wildlife you're seeing. I wish you had more time in the places you've stopped.

    ReplyDelete