Monday, May 18, 2015

Fishing

Dad and Autumn went to the Chattahoochee River. They didn't catch any fish, but Autumn got to wear waders, and they had a lot of fun. Autumn has been wanting to go fishing ever since she broke her arm, so that was nice. I got to go to the pond two days in a row and caught two fish. And Nathaniel goes fishing all the time. Dad and Than went fishing yesterday and caught five fish.

Not to do with fishing, but my baseball season is almost over, and I get to go to a Gwinnett Braves game, so that's what we have ben doing lately.

Me and Eli went fishing. I really wanted Eli to catch a fish. Mom had just said it was time to come back and I was paddling to shore to come back. We hadn't caught any fish and on the last cast Eli caught a fish.

                          -Asher Samsel

No comments:

Post a Comment